Wireless Gadgets AirPods PRO Alternatives User Guide
Tips To Get The Best Out Of Your AirPods Pro Alternatives
- Not sure which pod goes in which ear? They have L and R printed on the stems to help. :o)
- Make sure the AirPods Pro are next to your device when trying to pair them together.
- Your AirPods Pro can only be connected (paired) to once device at a time. Each time you take the pods out of their charging case, they will automatically reconnect to the last paired device if possible.
- This is brilliant if only using one device. However, if you want to connect to a different device (such as laptop or watch), you are best turning Bluetooth off on your original device (so Airpods can’t automatically connect) and then pair again to the new device with Bluetooth on.
- Once music is running you can pause it simply by taking one pod out of your ear. Replace in-ear to automatically start the music again.
- You can connect with just one pod if so desired.
- You can connect 2 different sets to the same device if you want to share music with someone else (Sharing)
- Different devices will drain the Airpod’s battery at different rates.
- Both Noise Cancelling and Transparency modes use significantly more power than when they are off.
- The higher the volume, the more the batteries are depleted.
- Unfortunately, as stated on our product page, the battery percentages displayed are not completely accurate. They do provide a general idea of remaining battery levels but should not be completely trusted.
Samsung / Android Guidance
Whilst our AirPods Pro work fine with Android based smartphones, some of the features in this guide are IOS only. However, there are a few Apps that can be dowloaded to replicate Apple functionality.
For your convenience, here are links to a couple of the most popular Apps available. Please note, we take no responsibility for their performance.
- Long press on the sensor to cycle between your chosen Noise Control Settings.
- Short press the sensor once to play, pause, or answer a call.
- Short press the sensor twice to skip forward.
- Just pop them back in the case to turn them off.
Name & Control Settings
For example, it may be best to turn off the in-ear sensors that control playback (remove to pause, replace to play) if they are causing playback to stop unnecessarily.
Noise Control Settings
You can also change the size of the ear tips on your AirPods Pro. For the vast majority of people the standard tips already in place will be perfect. However, if you have slightly bigger or small ears you may want to experiment with the 3 different size tips included in the baser of your box.
To help you decide there is a short test you can do find the optimum tip for you...
1. Delete all the Airpods records on the phones bluetooth (forget device)2. Switch off your phone's Bluetooth3. With the lid open and with the pods inside, press the case button for 8 - 12 seconds, wait for white light to stop flashing4. Close the case and leave for around 1 minute5. Now you can begin pairing again. You may need to repeat this a few times if it does not work first time.
Hopefully that answers any questions you may have on our Airpod Pro Alternatives. If there is anything else you wish to know please feel to post a comment below or contact us at CustomerCare@WirelessGadgets.co.uk