Wireless Gadgets 2020 Airpod Alternatives User Guide
Tips To Get The Best Out Of Your 2020 Airpods
- Not sure which pod goes in which ear? They have L and R printed on the stems to help. :o)
- Make sure the AirPods are next to your device when trying to pair them together.
- Your AirPods can only be connected (paired) to once device at a time. Each time you take the pods out of their charging case, they will automatically reconnect to the last paired device if possible.
- This is brilliant if only using one device. However, if you want to connect to a different device (such as laptop or watch), you are best turning Bluetooth off on your original device (so Airpods can’t automatically connect) and then pair again to the new device with Bluetooth on.
- Once music is running you can pause it simply by taking one pod out of your ear. Replace in-ear to automatically start the music again.
- You can connect with just one pod if so desired.
- Different devices will drain the Airpod’s battery at different rates.
- Furthermore, the higher the volume, the more the batteries are depleted.
- Unfortunately, as stated on our product page, the battery percentages displayed are not accurate. They do provide a general idea of remaining battery levels but should not be trusted.
- This is true of all Airpod clones that have the pop-up battery window. It seems to be the last thing that chip manufacturers have not been able to successfully implement.
Name & Control Settings
For example it may be best to turn off the in-ear sensors that control playback (remove to pause, replace to play) if they are causing playback to stop unnecessarily.
1. Delete all the Airpods records on the phones bluetooth (forget device)2. Switch off your phone's Bluetooth3. With the lid open and with the pods inside, press the case button for 5-10 seconds, wait for white light to stop flashing and go out4. Close the case and leave for around 1 minute5. Now you can begin pairing again. You may need to repeat this a few times if it does not work first time.
Hopefully that answers any questions you may have on our 2020 Airpod Alternatives. If there is anything else you wish to know please feel to post a comment below or contact us at CustomerCare@WirelessGadgets.co.uk